S o T o S p e a k | Ep. 199 | The Huawei Situation

Donald Trump ruined my show prep.


Markets started to PANIC yesterday on news that Huawei would be effectively banned in America due to last week’s executive order barring U.S. companies from using telecommunications equipment that the secretary of Commerce declares to be a national security risk.

Trump’s reaction? Reverse the ban and give Huawei an extra 90 days.

Womp womp. It’s hard to maneuver when you tie your legacy to the stock market, isn’t it?

For this episode, I’m going to explain the Huawei situation in cogent detail for those of you who haven’t been red boxed on it yet.

This is EPISODE 199 of So to Speak w/ Jared Howe!

S o T o S p e a k | Ep. 198 | War or No War

Donald Trump tells Defense Secretary Pat Shanahan that he doesn’t want a war with Iran, but actions speak louder than words.

A war with Iran is exactly what he’s going to get if he doesn’t reign in his National Security Adviser, and the mainstream media is already gearing up for the return of the anti-war left.

Also: The Kushner-Miller immigration proposal was announced yesterday.

I’ve got all the latest!

This is EPISODE 198 of So to Speak w/ Jared Howe!

S o T o S p e a k | Ep. 197 | Blissful Ignorance

Are you sitting down?

We have new numbers that show only two in fifteen Americans are aware of the fact that one hundred thousand illegal migrants are apprehended at the border each and every month.

Most Americans apparently think the number of monthly apprehensions is south of ten thousand. Upon learning the REAL statistics, 52% support Trump’s national emergency order. No word yet on why the other 48% are brain dead.

Must be nice to be able to ignore this problem, but they’re in for a rude awakening!

We’ll also be talking about Iran and Venezuela since American intervention in those countries will probably be used by Democrats as justification for more mass migration at some point in the near future.

This is EPISODE 197 of So to Speak w/ Jared Howe!

S o T o S p e a k | Ep. 196 | The War on Babies

Imagine having an ideology that simultaneously rejects morality while emphasizing infanticide as a moral imperative. 

That’s the current state of the left today. They would rather attack and murder the defenseless than face the consequences of their own decisions. It’s all very interesting given that population decline is their main argument for mass migration.

Some states have had enough. Alabama just passed the strongest abortion laws in the country in a direct challenge to Roe v. Wade. Other states are just getting warmed up. Maine just passed taxpayer funded abortion and mandated that all private health insurance providers offer infanticide as a covered service.

I’ve got all the latest, as well as your daily foreign policy coverage.

This is EPISODE 196 of So to Speak w/ Jared Howe!

S o T o S p e a k | Ep. 195 | Never Surrender

These days, it seems like the whole world has learned a valuable lesson from how the United States handled Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gadaffi.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has joined the ranks of world leaders like Nicolas Maduro and Hassan Rouhani who refuse to capitulate or surrender to the demands of the globalist elite who control the international banking system.

The trade war between the United States and China has escalated to the point where Xi Jingping may now be threatening to dump U.S. Treasuries — a move that could deal a crippling blow to the dollar’s status as international reserve currency.

I’ve got all the latest!

This is EPISODE 195 of So to Speak w/ Jared Howe!