Originally, this episode was going to be called “Well Endowed” with a full feature on the SPLC’s half billion dollar cash pile and 600% annual profit.
Then I saw that Andy Warski went on the Morning Kumite and straight up LIED about my good friend Christopher Cantwell’s recent appearance on Warski Live (which got deleted under what now appear to be false pretenses, which is a shame given that yours truly was mentioned), so I had to spend a little time covering said lies.
If you disagree with Andy’s lies, he apparently thinks that you should “go start your own channel” — which strikes me as particularly tone deaf given that Cantwell was banned from YouTube quite a while ago.
It also strikes me as particularly rich that a guy who built his channel on the criticism of SJWs would turn around and resort to SJW tactics, including:
– Lying about claims for which there’s audio evidence.
– Impugning the character of an opponent absent an argument.
– Attacking arguments the opponent didn’t make.
– Attacking an opponent behind his back despite having had an opportunity to challenge him directly.
– Making up reasons for deleting and censoring content that you disagree with.
I hope I get an opportunity to challenge Andy directly but I somehow doubt I will.
I have my own podcast though so we’ll be covering that and today’s news stories for episode THIRTY SEVEN of So to Speak w/ Jared Howe!